Saturday, September 29, 2012

Spartan WIP

Heyho,



another small update but this time really small :-) as I will only show some WIP photos of Alex Spartan Girl.

When Alex asked me about an idea for the base of the Spartan girl I came to the conclusion that a combination of star wars pod racer with a chariot would probably look awesome. Playing Necrons Marc had miscellaneous bits he could sacrifice for Alex great project. That's why we started to tinker the pod racer chariot from those Necron parts.

Prepare for the mind blowing images of the Spartan girl. Especially the shield blows my mind!


Let's zoom into the shield.


Last but not least the very early WIP of the pod racer chariot.


Regards,

Grumbler

Post a Comment

3 comments:

Cristina Sentiero Magico October 16, 2012 at 11:22 AM  

Hi,
i like your Blog!
Amazing works!
I follow you. If you like to follow me too, i’ll be happy!
VioletPaint
See you soon! ^^

Anonymous October 27, 2012 at 12:01 PM  

Fantastic painting, I can't wait to see the completed figure. Who is the manufacturer of the figure. Thanks, Paul

Anonymous October 29, 2012 at 9:43 AM  

@Paul:
It's a small range of miniatures sculpted by Thomas David called Agora Miniatures: http://www.agoraminiatures.com

Cheers Alex

Labels

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP