Sunday, March 24, 2013

Helldorado Li Tsu Tsin

Heyho,



oh Lord so many weeks have past since my last update. Unfortunately I did not manage to finish my whole Immortals army till the Hamburger Tactica. Although my job drained the last drops of energy from my batteries I finished the Li Tsu Tsin which is one of the officers of the Immortals faction.

At the moment there are only two officers available for the Immortals but the good news is that I attended the Helldorado Inferno Kickstarter campaign which finished a few days ago. The Kickstarter exceeded it's goal of 15k dollars by far and ended with a final sum of about 130k dollars.

This on the other hand means that I will paint considerable more Helldorado miniatures in the upcoming months :-).

But first things first here are the pictures of the finished Li Tsu Tsin.


Regards,

Grumbler

Post a Comment

1 comments:

lexi March 26, 2013 at 1:09 PM  

Great work my friend! Especially the NMM is perfect.

Labels

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP